How To Manage Your Maid Without Being NastyUnited Channel
As in any employer-employee relationship, it is important that both parties work towards establishing a harmonious working relationship.
However, there are numerous common problems that can hinder a happy working relationship with your domestic helper in Singapore.
As such, how to make sure your Singapore domestic helper works well in your home – without being nasty to her. They are:-
2) Can’t get along with some family members – Talk to her and also with family members and emphasize the importance of harmony and compromise since you’re all living under the same roof.
3) Spends too much time on her chores and doesn’t work effectively. This could be due to differing expectations: Go through her daily routine and find out how she does her chores. Tell her how she can do things more efficiently.
4) Make things more manageable for her – The domestic helper in Singapore looks after your children and your elderly parents, on top of doing the household chores. If she slacks in her work, understand that she may be overwhelmed and stressed about her daily routine – talk to her and see where you can make things more manageable for her.
5) Not following some instructions – Be clear with your instructions and make sure your Singapore maid understands what you expect of her.
7) Make mistake or something goes wrong – Focus instead on how she can avoid making similar mistakes in the future.
8) Initiative problem – She always waits for your instructions. Your maid may not feel empowered because her agency told her to do only as she’s told. If you’d like her to be more proactive, tell her. Make her more empowered.
9) Always on the phone, even while performing her household duties and looking after the kids – Make this rule clear from the beginning: Your domestic helper in Singapore can use the phone if there’s an emergency, and during her break times or days off, but not while working.
Once you have set the rule, be consistent in making sure that she’s following it. The rules are created to avoid your Singapore domestic helpers heading to the wrong way. If you are not sure how to train Myanmar maids, contact us.
[…] How to Manage Your Maid – United Channel […]
Comments are closed.